At Run Hard. Rest Well., we want to transform the lives of 12-19 year old students by introducing them to a biblical, life-giving understanding of Restorative Wellness. To make this happen, we are partnering with people like you – leaders of Christian schools, churches, community ministries, campus ministries, parents, and Christian colleges and universities to bring Run the Race to the students you serve.
Run the Race introduces a God-honoring paradigm of work and rest and cultivates critical conversations among students, peers, and adults. In this together, Run the Race fosters strength, vibrancy, and hope for the race we run.
Watch Video One, learn more, and purchase this resource.
The emotional reserves of students are running low, yet they have a race to run—and a race to win. Do your 6-12th grade students know how to capitalize on simple practices that refuel, recharge, and point them to Jesus? Teach them how, lead the way, and do it together. This 6-session, easy to implement, fun to use, Life and Wellness program includes simple, yet powerful hands-on activities and session handouts designed to nurture faith, foster resiliency, create meaningful connection, and position students to thrive. For great flexibility, each session can be presented in 30 to 60 minutes, utilizing the 10-15 minute videos. Note: Participating teachers can receive 3 CEUs.
The Video Series
- Session 1: The Power of Pit Stops
- Session 2: Create Connection
- Session 3: Reduce Cortisol
- Session 4: Hit Pause
- Session 5: Prioritize Sleep
- Session 6: Pit Stops for Life
- God-honoring, evidence-informed exploration of Restorative Wellness
- Priced for tight budgets and years of use
- An easy to implement, fun to experience, low-cost, Life and Wellness program for today’s 6th-12th grade students. Ideal for classroom and online implementation.
- Story-driven, highlighting interviews with a diverse and delightful group of 22 teens
- Teacher handouts and support
- Continuing Education Units available for teachers (optional)
- Permission to distribute video links to parents via email or text
- Spanish and English subtitles available
- Family and homeschool pricing included below
- Watch for Supplemental Handouts to use with parents – in classes or at home.
- $149 or $1.00 per participating students (whichever is greater)
- Youth Groups, small schools, tight budget? Contact us here.
- $29 for family use
Do you have questions? Contact email@example.com.